The International Monetary Fund formed on 7th July 1944, (currently has 189 countries) under the United Nations aims to improve international trade, increase employment opportunities and establish financial security in the member countries. It also seeks to improve the conditions…
Zunia is one of the leading online Knowledge Exchange portals for global level development practitioners. With Zunia, you will be an updated version of all recent technological developments worldwide.
- Dominican Republic Strengthening Management Of Public Finances
- IMF’s Logic For Debt Forgiveness For The Poorest Countries
- Iraq Household Survey And Policies For Poverty Reduction Project
- Strengthening Armenia’s Integrated Living Conditions Survey
- Angola Fiscal Management Development Policy Financing