Armenia is a small, lower middle-income country located in the highlands surrounding the mountains of Ararat. Armenia has only recently gained freedom, as late as 1991, and maintains positive relations with the rest of the world as the economy relies…
Zunia is one of the leading online Knowledge Exchange portals for global level development practitioners. With Zunia, you will be an updated version of all recent technological developments worldwide.
- Investing In Empowerment Programs Will Lower Poverty Levels
- Implementation Support to The PICES Survey In Zimbabwe
- Dominican Republic Strengthening Management Of Public Finances
- IMF’s Logic For Debt Forgiveness For The Poorest Countries
- Iraq Household Survey And Policies For Poverty Reduction Project