The International Monetary Fund formed on 7th July 1944, (currently has 189 countries) under the United Nations aims to improve international trade, increase employment opportunities and establish financial security in the member countries. It also seeks to improve the conditions…
If one is to talk about the objective of a fiscal management development policy financing for Angola, the main motive of such a plan is to make the country’s fiscal management stronger so that they can help as well as…
Zunia is one of the leading online Knowledge Exchange portals for global level development practitioners. With Zunia, you will be an updated version of all recent technological developments worldwide.
- The Gender Revolution In The World, Which Are The Most Advanced Countries In The Matter?
- Investing In Empowerment Programs Will Lower Poverty Levels
- Implementation Support to The PICES Survey In Zimbabwe
- Dominican Republic Strengthening Management Of Public Finances
- IMF’s Logic For Debt Forgiveness For The Poorest Countries